Monday, December 29, 2008

apples


I actually finished a sewing project!

This is my first project I have finished myself without any help after taking up sewing a while ago. I made a lot of mistakes and didn't finish it properly but it is still wearable and I am therefore proud as punch! The fabric is really cute! I got the pattern free from burdastyle, it's a bit balloony but I like it.
                                                      
I am still working on sewing a very complicated dress with my grandma, so once we get together again to finish it I will post the results.

4 comments:

BC said...

love the skirt
i have attempted to alter clothing but i'm not the greatest at cutting straight lines...

Fifikoussout said...

oh what a cute cute skirt !!

Mindy said...

Nice skirt! I love that feeling you talk about, while I try my hardest I am not the best sewer. If something looks wearable I tell everyone (who will listen) about it.

Anonymous said...

OMG...I love the skirt!!