Sunday, December 14, 2008

country weekend



I just got back from three nights down south. It was beautiful and refreshing, and probably exactly what I needed!


On our travels we found the most amazing antique/collectables/thrift store! I bought two dresses for $10! they had beautiful old sewing machines, dinner sets, paintings, etc. My boyfriend bought some old pennies from the 40s because his dad collects coins.

I will upload photos to my flickr later in the week when I have time.

I really don't want to go back to uni/life tomorrow!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

way to not mention that you CLIMBED THE GLOUCESTER TREE! The wiki says that only 20% of visitors make it to the top, the rest turn back part-way up!

jillian-anne said...

turning around part way up would be so disappointing! we are pretty adventurous/brave!