Wednesday, June 10, 2009

new camera, new photos



My camera came in the mail this afternoon! So first I followed my dog around while she was doing her rounds and then I went to the beach at the bottom of my street, I am pretty lucky! It was quite grey today though, no sunsets. 


Later in the evening my sister brought me some more mail from Dymocks (I didn't order anything from Dymocks) - the bf had bought me the field guide for my camera! I love unexpected mail, so exciting! 

I also baked brownies today and thus my life is infinitely better. Tonight I am going to my oldest friend Kelly's house for girls tv night :) 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

mitzyyyyyyyyyyy!!

Sharon McPherson said...

Love your little pooch! And for someone who has just started photography as a hobby, your photos are great! :)

jillian-anne said...

thank you sharon! i can't wait to learn some tricks :)

Sharon McPherson said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog.

I am a wannabe photographer too, and have just bought my first digital camera, as I have been using an SLR up until now ... so any tricks pass them onto me ... lol :)