Monday, August 31, 2009

oops...i bought more dresses

I own an inordinate amount of dresses. This is mainly because I don't really feel comfortable in pants, the only pants I own are jeans.


I am in the process of going through my wardrobe and putting the dresses I haven't worn for ages or don't fit anymore on ebay. Through this process I have discovered that I am weirdly attached to my clothing, I am a hoarder!

Despite my good intentions of getting rid of clothes I have just this moment bought two more dresses... I think I am addicted. This seems to be a consistent pattern, regardless of my financial situation!

Here are the latest buys (the girl in the picture isn't me):



I *almost* bought this dress for a ridiculous amount of money, but it only came in XS. This is probably a sign. BUT LOOK HOW CUTE IT IS!


Damn my impulsivity!

4 comments:

peaitlreiecnia said...

you have such a brilliant blog, i'm going to link you.

vintage dresses are so amazing :)

jillian-anne said...

wow, thanks!

drollgirl said...

we suffer from the same malady!!!!!!

and i LOVE your dresses! just love!

p.s. also gaga for your header!!! PANDA LOVE! :)

Emily, Resplendent Tranquility said...

the new dresses you bought are lovely. i especially like the striped one.