Wednesday, August 26, 2009

When it is better not to speak: Stupid celebrity quotes



"Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can't help but cry. I mean I'd love to be skinny like that but not with all those flies and death and stuff"
- Mariah Carey


"I think gay marriage is something that should be between a man and a woman"
- Arnold Schwarzenegger


"I've never really wanted to go to Japan. Simply because I don’t like eating fish. And I know that's very popular out there in Africa"
- Britney Spears


"Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life."
- Brooke Shields



"I think that the film 'Clueless' was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."
- Alicia Silverstone



"What's Walmart? Do they sell, like, wall stuff?"
- Paris Hilton


"So, where’s the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?”
- Christina Aguilera


"I find it a bid sad that there is no photo of me at the museum at Checkpoint Charlie."
- David Hasselfhoff. Hoff, you can't credit yourself with the fall of the Berlin wall! The video for 'Jump in my Car' is pretty ace though.


"All of a sudden you’re like the Bin Laden of America. Osama Bin Laden is the only one who knows what I’m going through."
- R.Kelly. Dude, really?

9 comments:

Sarah Von Bargen said...

Awesome and awesome. Oh Mariah, you're always so damn entertaining.

Julia Harrison said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julia Harrison said...

BWAHAHAHA!!! I haven't laughed this much in ages! :)

B. said...

haha! these are too funny!

drollgirl said...

GOOD LORD!!!! this post makes me feel rather SCHMART! hahahaha! who knows how long that will last, as i say a lot of dumb shit day in and day out! ;)

Rhianne said...

Some of these are shocking! funny though!

Thank you for following my blog :) x

Adele said...

HAHA! gotta love celebrities. thanks for leaving me that sweet comment! I hope your creative mojo comes back soon as well (; xx

Emily, Resplendent Tranquility said...

thanks for sharing this round of laughs :)

Melanie's Randomness said...

Love it. I actually had my boss laughing at this too. Hilarious!