Friday, May 1, 2009

mystery old photos





The other day my sister and I found a usb in some drawers in the study that didn't belong to either of us. I checked it out today to see what was on it (I was curious okay!)

There are heaps and heaps of old photos, they look like they're from the seventies judging by the clothes. I don't recognise anyone at all in the photos, no-one is related to me. Most of them are family photos, wedding photos and holiday photos. It will take me ages to go through them all, but the are pretty great! The curious incident of the mysterious usb photos ha

7 comments:

Joseph Rudi Pielichaty said...

They're incredible! Such nice photos!

carly mary said...

amazing. there are tons of mystery photos on ebay and people gobble them up. my friend made be a beautiful birthday gift, i'll scan it... and show you.
lovely.

Unknown said...

omg that's brilliant! what a find!

LauraCassidy said...

I've tagged you in my blog :)

Julia Harrison said...

Those photos are amazing!
Weird to find photos from someone elses family and friends. Its like peaking into another world...very interesting:)

...And yes the BF is Icelandic;)

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

Quite sad to find photos from someone's family wonder who & where they are now... I do enjoy vintage photograph!

lina said...

wow! that is crazy cool!
i love old photographs of strangers. i actually collect them.
what a fun thing.