Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Past the Mission


I got back from Europe about a week ago. Overall it was fantastic, though a bit of an emotional rollercoaster. If you click on the photo above you can view the larger version. I plan to get my lomography film developed this week sometime.

So now I am back to reality and am not really myself, everything bad seems to be happening at once (isn't it always the way?). I guess it will get better eventually.

I am very behind with uni and still pretty demotivated, I just can't seem to make myself get up in the morning. I've never been an early morning person but this getting ridiculous. Morning people how do you do it?!

Good night, I am off to catch up study...

11 comments:

Aaron said...

haha

YOU ARE BEA FUL

sparklegreen said...

Good luck with the studies. I hope you find something that will light a motivational flame in you.

jillian-anne said...

err aaron, the window is open! since when do you have blogspot anyway, hmmm?

jillian-anne said...

thanks sparklegreen, i'm sure it's there somewhere?

Julia Harrison said...

Hey hey...welcome back! You must have had an awesome time:) and the pics look great!

muchlove said...

the pictures look great!

jasmine said...

wow!!! your trip looks like it was amazing! i love the pictures. i'm a little bit (very VERY) jealous of you right now.

i'm not a morning person either. at all. i had to do a program where i woke up at 6:30 five days a week for four months, and it just about killed me. i decided no more early mornings ever again after that. we'll see if i can make that one stick. good luck getting back into the swing of things for university. you'll get there!

jillian-anne said...

thanks jasmine, i think i probably would have quit the program!

jillian-anne said...

thanks miss J and much love :)

Emily, Resplendent Tranquility said...

great photos. looks like you had some serious fun :)

Pen said...

Yes, Melbourne is lovely, but Europe (envy)!! Great pictures, it looks like it was a lot of fun!